- Seven Years Haven't Dulled The Gorillaz's Hunger For Mindblowing Innovation. Go inside the 2017 Clio Grand-winning app and promotional campaign for the virtual band's new album, "Humanz."
- Lindeman and Associates: Get To Know The New LA. Go inside what makes the 2017 Clio Entertainment Awards Agency of the Year recipient a group worth watching.
- It’s a GIF World. We Just Live In It. For app makers and developers, GIFs mean business. Published in in-house magazine Pivotal Built To Adapt.
- The Internet Of Athletes: Playing The Numbers Game & Winning. How professional athletes are using data to drive success. Published in in-house magazine Pivotal Built To Adapt.
- Coding the Resistance. How software is playing an increasingly important role in political discourse and civic engagement worldwide. Published in in-house magazine Pivotal Built To Adapt.
- Unleash The Killer API. Co-written with SAP's Bernd Leukert, Björn Goerke, Volker Hildebrand, and Sethu M. Published in in-house magazine SAP The Digitalist Executive Quarterly.
- More Than Noise: Digital Trends That Are Bigger Than You Think: Co-written with SAP's Maurizio Cattaneo, David Delaney, and Volker Hildebrand. Pubished in in-house magazine SAP The Digitalist Executive Quarterly.
Ghostwriting & Copywriting
Neal Ungerleider is a Los Angeles-based ghostwriter and copywriter specializing in b2b technology, cybersecurity, and business leadership content.
My recent projects include ghostwritten books for tech industry CEOs, white papers for Fortune 500 corporations, and video scripts for Tier 1 automakers.
For more information and a free consultation, please fill out the form below.